duminică, 18 aprilie 2010

The way we fight,the times I've cried....


Slam!( the door closed)
How can somebody describe me like that...she's definitely not worth it
Sometimes I try to realize why does she gets angry so quickly
But I can't figure it out...
I just can't imagine why is she so cruel,so unforgiven...
But let's face it...sometimes I really deserve it
Only not this time...I've been trying to understand her problems and her feelings and especially her priorities but every time she acts like I don't even exist or even worse:like she doesn't want me to exist anymore
I'm sure she doesn't feel sorry at all for what she has done and said.
She never admits whenever she's wrong and that's what I can't forgive
She thinks that only because I'm younger and still in High-school I don't have my own principles and my pride...She treats me like I'm way beneath her
I want to hide my face under a hat and forget everything she ever said to me

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu