miercuri, 21 aprilie 2010

Fairytales 3


CHAPTER 3
A dwarf named...?



When she finally woke up,Glieriel noticed that all the dwarfs were very scared.She didn't knew what was happening ,so she asked:
,,What's wrong?Why am I falling asleep every time I hear this song?Perhaps YOU can explain me!YOU are the one who took me out of my castle and who brought me into this place!I need to know what's happening!"Glieriel said,pointing to the red bearded dwarf
,,I think it's time for you to know the whole truth..."said the dwarf
He was very nervous and Glieriel saw that he had a low voice...She knew something was happening and she really wanted to know what was wrong.The dwarf went to the table and he sat on his gold chair which looked more like a throne.
,,I wish you will,someday, be able to forgive me for hiding this secret,my child.Firstly,I'll introduce myself:I am not a tailor.I know that this is how introduced myself but it was just a lie to get you out of the castle.When we bet that you can't spell a word,I already knew you'll loose and you'll have to do what I want because it was a bet and I already knew you are very trustworthy.It was an elvish riddle so it was impossible for you to spell it. My name is Ylondril,the ruler of the Hollow.All I'm going to say ,for now,is that from now on,you'll live with us here in the Hollow.You will learn to accept this fact because you don't have any other place to go to.Your home,The Thastolia Palace where you used to live is now destroyed.Your father Herion died on the battlefield in the Paer Valley,while he was leading his army to fight against the Men of Syhr.Your brother Arandorion has been captured by them and now he is King Lairion 's slave.I'm so sorry...Also,the Thastolia Palace is now ruled by king Lairion's son,Nethraunien.I took you away from the palace because the Men of Syhr wanted to force you to marry Nethraunien.I knew you'd prefer freedom,that's why I brought you here in my little kingdom.I know I can't offer you what you need because I can't replace your family my dear child.I'm an annoying old dwarf,I can't offer you anything as regarding material needs.But I'll offer you something more valuable :Your freedom.I promised to myself that I will not permit to anybody to force you to do something you don't want.My dear child,I wish I could change everything but I'm afraid I can't. "
The princess remained silent.She was too shocked to say anything.She couldn't react,she didn't knew how to react.Those news made her feel alone,so alone that she couldn't stand all this facts anymore.She wanted to cry,she wanted to run away,she wanted to see it with her own eyes.She wanted to escape,to g straight to the Men of Syhr and to ask them to return to their foggy valley and to leave her family alone.For the first time in her life she felt alone and vulnerable.The pain she felt in her heart was killing her slowly.Nothing could ever replace her family.
Although her mother had passed away when Glieriel was only 3 years old,the princess never missed her.Her older brother and her father,the great king of Thastolia had always loved her and had always taken care after her.The pain was indeed more than she could stand.
She cried.All dwarfs were very sad and they felt sorry for her tragedy.The red bearded dwarf knew that it was time to go on with the story some other time.He took her out of the Dining Room and he gave her a nice and cozy room with a bed exactly made for her.Then,he left and he let her alone to think at ,,What about now?" ,,What am I going to do?"
Glieriel cried for days and the dwarfs were all very sad because they wanted to do something,they were capable to do anything just to see her smiling.They loved her a lot because she was so beautiful and innocent.
After a while she accepted the truth.One night ,she went in the Dining Room where the red bearded dwarf was smoking pipe.She wanted to know all the truth about what was happening out there.
,,I need the whole truth Ylondril.But first I want to thank you for saving me.I own you everything for being so kind and rescuing me,although I must admit that it would had been much better if you had told me first"
,,I'm afraid I have to contradict you my fair lady.Let's be honest:you would had never left the castle.You're a fighter like your father.You remind me so much of him.He was a great man,the bravest king I had ever seen in my whole life.You were capable to stay there and fight alone with a whole army and I'm afraid I would had lost you too my child."
,,I need to go back to Thastolia one day and you know I will!You can't stop me"
,,You will my fair lady,you will.Let's wait for the perfect time to do this.I'll be right next to you to support you.Tomorrow I'll tell you my plan.Now it's very late and you have to rest after all you've been through.Good night my beautiful princess!"
,,Good night Ylondril,ruler of the Hollow!"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu