luni, 19 aprilie 2010

reach for my hand and I'll give you my...heart


There's a story about all of us
There's a story we've all lived it...
It's a story about 2 people who share the same bed,the same cigarettes,the same kisses and the same skin perfume
You do remember the first time you've kissed that person,don't you?
You can actually feel their lips on yours when you remember how tasty that kiss was,how you felt butterflies in your stomach,how softly you've touched yourselves...
But still....
Nothing compares to the first night you spent it together
How you both fell asleep after a couple of drinks,how you stared at each other deeply in one another's eyes...You could have seen a whole new world which was born in front of you,a whole galaxy rolling with high speed ,throwing the planets out of it.You now feel you're part of that person,you feel its heart beatings as coming closer and closer to you and suddenly you don't feel them anymore...and you ask yourself why??but you already have the answer to this question!It's because you realize your hearts are beating in the same time and that you own your beloved one's heart and the beloved one owns your heart
You keep it safely!Never get it broken....because the pain you'll feel deep inside will burn you alive
Now shut up,my love and follow me in bed under a cozy blanket ,come back next to me to share the same pillow ...give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be all right.
You're that kind of a person I'll never get enough of it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu