marți, 20 aprilie 2010

Fairytales



CHAPTER 1
An impressive song.

The young woman jumped off her horse,she went straight ahead in the forest.She has a name which flows off the tongue like wind in the trees:Glieriel
Her long fair hair and her olive-green eyes made her look like a wooden elf.She is tall and slim and she is wearing a long white silk dress.Her cheeks are red as she was blushing the whole time and are making a great contrast with her shiny white skin.

But an annoying creature ,like some kind of a dwarf with a noisy voice was guiding her steps.This little man was having a long red beard and he was wearing awful clothes: a black pair of trousers which were too long for his short legs,a white shirt which was too short and which wasn't covering his whole round belly.His hairy arms were very short and his hands were covered with a pair of short gray gloves.This weird dwarf was also having a red waistcoat with big stripped blue pockets and inside one of his pockets there was a small bouquet which was containing blue and white forest flowers.
Glieriel wasn't so happy about the dwarf...She tried to turn back but his awful voice suddenly vanished her thoughts:
,,Don't forget my lady!You have to keep your word!You promised me ,don't change your mind...We're almost there."
The woman looked worn to a frazzle and she wanted to stop to rest a little bit.The ugly dwarf was dry as dust,which means that Glieriel wasn't having the time of her life spending her time with this annoying little man.
,,Are we there already?What's this place you're taking me to?"
,,No my fair lady...But we'll be there soon!" the dwarf said
So,they kept going and suddenly,Glieriel saw a huge oak tree with a small hollow.
,,Let's go inside,my lady"said the dwarf with a smile on his face
,,Are you mad??I'm too tall for this hollow.I'll never be able to get inside it.And besides ,there is specially made for dwarfs ,not for human beings.Don't you dare to forget I'm a princess and I live in a huge luxurious castle.Why should I humiliate myself and go inside this rat hole??"said Glieriel
The dwarf went in front of the oak tree and he whispered some words in an unknown language which sounded like a secret code.The hollow magically enlarged and so the beautiful tall princess could enter it.
,,Follow me,my lady" said the dwarf vanishing in the hollow...
Glieriel went after the dwarf
,,Wait for me,don't go any further or I'll get lost! "
Inside the hollow ,the darkness embraced the princess..She tried to follow the dwarf but the annoying man went way too far and she couldn't follow him
,,Where are you??Can you hear me??Please come back ,take me out of here!"
But the dwarf was too far and he couldn't hear her.Glieriel wanted to get out of the hollow but she couldn't figure it out which way to go and so she went on..Suddenly,she reached a light and she went straight to it.
The beautiful princess finally got out of the dark hollow and she discovered a whole new world in front of her:she arrived into a marvelous forest where the trees didn't look the same anymore,they were so tall so that the princess could only see their stock.Also the flowers looked quite different,they were bigger than normally and they were spreading a smoke out of their leafs which looked like some sort of mysterious fog.
Gleriel looked around and there she saw a wooden bridge which was loosing deeper into the forest.She was so fascinated of this new world,so she went straight to the bridge.
,,I wonder where does this bridge takes me..."thought Gleriel
Then,she looked down and she saw an extremely beautiful river,which was so clear that she could have seen the fishes swimming under the water.
The princess went on when she heard a song.All of a sudden she felt weak...She stopped and she tried to understand what was happening.The song was so beautiful ...she wanted to hear it but it made her feel so slacked and tired,that she fell asleep instantly.
,,Wake up,my lady!Wake up,wake up!"
Gleriel opened her eyes...She recognized the noisy voice which belonged to the ugly dwarf.
,,Where am I?"she asked him
,,You got lost in the Alanthiel Forest" said the dwarf with a low voice
,,That forest looked magical.But how did you find me?"
,,That forest is really magical.Let's go,we have to turn back to the hollow."
,,Wait...I've heard an extremely beautiful song...what was it?I wish I could hear it every time!"
,,You foolish child...You never say these words again!Keep your mouth shut and let's hurry.I don't feel comfortable in this strange forest.Come on,keep walking!"
Gleriel didn't noticed that the dwarf was very scared...She couldn't stop thinking at that song she heard in the Alanthiel forest...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu