luni, 19 aprilie 2010

Ship of Destiny


Dark clouds ....On the sea...a ship....
A storm...a thunder cut the heavy clouds in two different parts and it looked like two worlds were gathered in this place with the smell of death
'Please take me away from here!!'
The ship began to sink and the men who were trying to repair the destroyed mast were praying to get over this accident
'Please make it stop'
" Haul your wind and hold your water ,you cockeyed deck apes!Dying is a day worth livin' for!"
The Captain took the wheel and gathered the men who were praying
'Stop praying you useless pieces of meat and do something for your lives and for mine or you'll swim with the sharks you coward shrunken heads!!
'Please Lord,have mercy for us'
"The matter speaks for itself!Are you afraid to get wet,flying chickens??I hope you'll all remember me 'cause this is the beginning of your destiny!
"You're a cruel man ,Captain!It's the end of all hope and you still want to stop us praying to Lord to forgive our sins and not to send us in Hell for being thieves and pirates.
'Cruel is a matter of perspective.Abandon ship'
(Echoooo Echoo.....)

.........................................................................................
Wow,what a dream...
All in all makes sense for me only
How can I figure out the best path for me?
I hope I have that so-called touch of destiny...
Perhaps you already know what's best for you and your future
How is that I can't decide myself which way to start my career
I hope I'm not going to be sucked into a vortex...
Allow me to breath!Take my hand and fly me over this place
,It was just a bad dream my love....Allow me to make your bad thoughts go away.Your existence gives me hope'
How can I resist you?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu